So, here goes:
1. Young ones (and their parents) coming to visit soon.
2. That the lids on my Dilly Beans sealed properly and the beans eaten today, after nearly three weeks on the pantry shelf did not give me botulism. (And, the beans are delicious and crisp! And they were grown organically by the son of one of my friends. )
3. My camera.
5. That someone knit for me! (Well, actually, I won the dishcloth it in a gift exchange, but the knitter claims to have had me in mind.)
6. Multiple species. And books. Lots of books.
7. Food I've grown!
8. That things can be square and round. Like these three things:
|OK. So this isn't square and round , it's rectangular and sort of oval.|
9. A child born healthy, who grew well, learned well and is now as handy as her father. But, is oh! so far away!
|Erika's kitchen island awaiting its wood slab top.|
10. The fact that I could go on, and on, and on...