Sunday, October 25, 2009

Testing Continues

Testing continues.

Starbucks Petite Vanilla Scone lost to the ball. 

Darby did dart her tongue out to lick the generous piece of scone I offered her in my left hand, but her eyes remained fixed on the ball in my right hand until I threw it and off she went.

The score so far:  Cheese--0; Natural Balance Duck and Potato Treat*--0; Petite Vanilla Scone--0; Tennis Ball--3

Testing will continue.

* Ordinarily duck and potato treat will cause Darby AND Bonnie to chatter their teeth in excitement!  Bonnie is pretty ball-obsessed, too.  But something tells me Duck and Potato treat would win with her! 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Darby! It's me Buddy!
Way to keep your human guessing! Question, do you get the treat later? Best of both worlds kinda thing? Personally I would lose and go for the treat. Really admire your stamina.
Darby's human, sorry it's all me. I am a very funny puppy. My person has no sense of humor. I must say that you inspire me with all your wonderful comments. Thank you!

Luv,
Buddy

Person P.S. I most certainly do have a sense of humor. I put up with Buddy's puppy ways. I enjoy Darby's blog and your sweet comments too. Thank you!

betty said...

I like this testing you are doing to see what will take her focus off the ball; I'm surprised the cheese didn't do it though :)

such a cute picture of her :)

(I changed my picture/signature for commenting on blogs; didn't want you to get confused with who is commenting on your blog :)

betty