Friday, October 16, 2009

Con or Sin Gas?

Seems like Darby likes her water either way.

With or without "gas" or fizz.




Here she is lapping up some freshly made fizzy water.

 

Freshly made by me using filtered tap water and this.


What a fun tool!  And "green," too, if you consider the environmental savings in fewer bottles and the shipping savings on those fewer bottles.*

Erika and Christian received a Penguin as a wedding gift from my Aunt and two of my cousins and Erika raved about it so much I went out and treated myself to one. I think the mother of the bride should get something out of the deal besides a son, a pretty dress and sore feet from the heels she isn't used to wearing, don't you?

* Good rationalization of a relatively frivolous purchase, huh?

4 comments:

betty said...

sounds like a fun thing to have! does Darby burp after drinking the fizzy water? I would wonder if it would cause Koda to do so. speaking of which, I just looked at his water dish and its almost empty; better go and fill it up

enjoy the weekend :)

betty

Amy said...

What an interesting contraption! Can you use it to carbonate any type of beverage?

Boo21's Mom said...

Amy, probably only water...but then you can add stuff to the water. I haven't tried anything else. Have to read the brochure. I love it because I don't like soda (pop) but I do like fizz.

Boo21's Mom said...

Betty--no burps, but I didn't really give her all that much. She DOES burp after eating fairly often!