Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snow Day


Well it has taken me forever to get off my lazy butt and upload the pictures from last Thursday's Snow Day.  We didn't look like we were going to get anything as of Wednesday night, and then, out of the blue we had almost three inches on the ground before I left for work on Thursday morning.   Luckily I'm working the evening schedule or I wouldn't have been able to take any pictures at all since most of it evaporated by the afternoon even though the temperature never climbed out of the 20s.  










The Dog-loos really lived up to their name! Thanks mom! 

The pups were wild about the snow. Usually when I take them out in the clearing by my house Bonnie sniffs around and Bailey looks sort of lost and just hangs by me hoping she'll pay him some attention.  But not this day!  Bailey took off like a shot.  He rocketed around and Bonnie actually followed!  They both seemed to be feeling their oats.   We were only outside a few mins when it started snowing again... but as you can see it made no difference to the pups.

3 comments:

Boo21's Mom said...

Sigh! For only about the thousandth time,
I wish I were there! Great photos, Bug. I especially like the one of Bailey with four off the floor and the one of the dog igloos.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

At first we thought 'in California'??? Then we looked closer and realised it was Bonnie and Bailey. BOL!

They look like they're just having the BEST time!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

They don't really have to stay in the igloos, do they?

Snake Oak Farm said...

no, not when it's snowing outside. Just for rainy days and warm days. And yes, they loved it out there!