Monday, July 30, 2012

Almost always Pumpkin

1.  If one of the dog-girls is in a different room from me, it will almost always be Pumpkin.


2.  When the alarm clock isn't set, if one of the dog-girls wakes us up, it will almost always be Pumpkin.


3.  If I forget to close the doors on the dog-girls' kennels at night, the one that gets out and runs around will always -- not almost always --  be Pumpkin. 
(She slept in this little kennel only for a short time. But it is the only photo I have of her in a kennel.)

4. If one of the dog-girls is going to startle when I whoosh a plastic bag through the air to open it before lining the trash can, it will almost always be Pumpkin.

5.  If someone were to sit nicely and not jump on a guest, it will almost always be Pumpkin.  She rarely jumps, but almost always flops over onto her back for a belly rub.


6.  If -- ha!  Let me re-phrase that -- Whenever someone leaves nose prints and slobber on the patio door, it will  almost always be Pumpkin.
Pumpkin ALWAYS stands on the left.  I rest my case. 

7.  If one of the girls has a "running" dream, it will almost always be Pumpkin.  A gentle touch from me usually stops the dream.


8.  If jumping up onto something require nimbleness, not just strength and height, it will almost always be Pumpkin doing the jumping.


9.  If one of the girls is found with something that doesn't belong to her -- TV remote, sunglasses, anything Glenn has touched, or in this case, a stolen fig -- it will almost always be Pumpkin.


10.  If one of the dog-girls makes me chuckle,  it will almost always be Pumpkin.

2 comments:

Lois said...

So fun....I still remember Pumpkin and the lemon ! Crazy girl !

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Pumpkin is quite a character.

XXXoOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Impressive nose art.