Monday, December 5, 2011

Champion!

This afternoon, I was at a Christmas choral performance and at intermission I pulled out my iPhone to download a "sleigh bell" app as the musical conductor asked all of us in the audience to do.  I was searching the app store when my phone rang and it was Leda!

The noise level in the lobby was high so I couldn't hear her at first, but I didn't need to wait until I struggled my way through the crowd to the outside to know that she was calling with the good news that Pumpkin's brother Bailey is now Coedwig's Champion Bailey On the Rocks!   

Congratulations, Bailey and Leda! 

Soon, this gorgeous Blue-boy brother of Pumpkin's will be moving to Virginia to join Erika and her pack!

Pumpkin and Bailey at about 3-4 months old -- before we broke Pumpkin's ear!
Thanks to everyone who sent good luck Champion wishes in Leda's and Bailey's direction!

5 comments:

Scooter said...

Wow, congrats to Bailey and Leda! He sure is a great looking fellow...such gorgeous fur! :)
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Oh, how exciting. So when is the next trip to VA to see the new addition!


XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

Snake Oak Farm said...

We are SOOOO excited! Christian and I can't wait to bring the sweet Bailey boy home. When we do, you'll have to change the blog so we can guest post! :)

Taryn said...

That is one gorgeous boy! Erika is SO lucky! I hope I get to meet him!

Boo21's Mom said...

Glenn and I are going to visit Erika and Christian for Christmas. Sounds like Bailey might be flying to his new forever home as early as next Wednesday! If so, that means Glenn and I will get to meet him!