Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Guess who's back in town?

Remember these folks?






Darby's mom is back in town!  And she brought along her canine buddy Dinah and her humans Wendy and Mike.  All the way from Maine!  And, they are coming over on Saturday!  And, we'll all be celebrating Darby's second birthday together!  (Shhhhh!  Darby's, Buddy's, and Sammy's birthday is actually on Friday, but if you don't tell Darby, maybe she won't notice we're celebrating a day late!) 

We are so looking forward to seeing our friends from Maine!  I hope Darby isn't as shy around her mom and Dinah as she was last year.  We'll be sure to take photos to share with you. 


P.S.  If you haven't already heard the incredible, magical story of how we met Darby's mom Bryn and her family, check it out starting here.  I still find it hard to believe all the pieces that had to fall into perfect alignment...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Darby!
How exciting! Be sure and give Mom a big sloppy kiss from me! Wow! isn't she a beauty!? You look a lot like her.

Elizabeth Keene said...

Darby does look like her mama. :) Have fun!
P.S. If you haven't seen it already, you have an "award" on my blog. Feel free to pick it up (and pass it on only if you feel like it).
P.S.S. My comment word verification is "snow'n." I hope it's not snow'n there.

Boo21's Mom said...

Buddy, you're right that your Mom is a beauty. Thanks for the award, Elizabeth. I'm not sure I will pass it on, but I am so happy that you think I gave you a little boost when you first started your blog. I'm enjoying your blog! Keep it up!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That was an incredible story. Sounds like it's going to be quite a celebration!!!! Can't wait for the photos.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Francesca said...

So it was a real big celebration - more than just a pink cupcake!