Friday, May 11, 2012

Corgi content

1. Even though Darbs and Pumpkin are home with Emily the house/dog sitter, they're with me by way of this fabulous portrait that one of Erika's patient's painted for me. Isn't it great? I'm going to try to find the photo she used so I can show them side-by-side. 2. Don't tell Bailey's mom that I let him finish my yogurt this morning. She is a better dog mom that I am and rarely feeds them human food and never from the table. Grandmothers have privileges!! 3. Don't tell Darby and Pumpkin that the One Who Doesn't Feed Them lets Bonnie sleep with him.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Just so long as the human's food is healthy, there's no reason not to share with the dogs. Especially things like carrots and lean chicken...it actually boosts their nutrition if they are fed only kibble. Yogurt is VERY good for them! Of course, it does tend to create beggars ;-)