Sunday, May 6, 2012

Can't catch me!

Pumpkin: Hey, Darbs!  Look! The One Who Feeds us just sat down at the patio table!  Let's go see her!


Darby:  OK, but first let me see what this good-smelling something is. 


Pumpkin:  I can't believe it, Ms. Goody-Two-Shoes!  You'd rather eat something than go see The One Who Feeds Us?


Pumpkin:  Well, I'm not stopping! I'm gonna get there first and then she'll know that I'm the one who loves her the most!

Darby:  Wait!  Do I see something good to eat over there??

Pumpkin:  Ha!  Can't catch me now!


Pumpkin:  I'm gonna get there firrr-erst!


Pumpkin: Neener-neener-neener!  

2 comments:

Lois said...

Precious ! And I love it when they actually use the walk way !

Boo21's Mom said...

Lois, it cracks me up to watch them use the walk-way. They do it ALL the time.