Monday, June 8, 2009

Ear update

Well, the ear tape lasted only a couple of days. Darby flopped her head around so much (or we didn't strengthen the "bridge" of tape between her ears well enough) that her ears fell over backward!

I took the tape off without any help. I am amazed at how still she stayed as I carefully, carefully worked it off.

The next day the left ear popped upright.



It stays that way except when she comes running to greet someone. Then, she lays her ears back flat and looks so darned cute!



The right ear pops up when she is listening carefully to something. I think I'm going to give it another couple of days and then, if it hasn't popped up, too, I may try a different technique on it--using moleskin to support the ear and masking tape to keep the moleskin in place.

Glenn thinks she is cute the way she is. I do, too, but, I want real corgi ears.

No comments: