Sunday, January 6, 2013

Maybe it's the cold weather

It's been pretty cool here in very southern, Southern California for the last few weeks.  Nothing like most other parts of the country, of course, but cool for us.  Nice fireplace weather -- and I have an oak and pinon fire burning as I type this.

The cool weather is the only thing I can think of to account for Harry's and Darby's sudden tolerance for each other -- tolerance that seems to be growing into something like affection.

I took these photos with my iPad and they aren't great, the subjects of the photos were snuggled up next to me so I couldn't get up for my good camera. 
Leaning on Darby
Half on my lap and half ON Darby's back!


What's that expression about something making for strange bedfellows?  I don't think it referred to cold weather, but here in chilly Southern California that's what happened! 

2 comments:

Laurie in Iowa said...

Awww... that's sweet. Nothing like cool weather for cuddling.

Lois said...

Pictures are super !! Love those furrrrrrrs all blended together