Friday, September 28, 2012

Shake Shake Shake!


We went for a walk down to the stream on tuesday. Everything is still pretty green here in Virginia despite these first days of Fall.  You can see the few leaves that are now in the water that weren't there only a week before. 


As you can see Bonnie is "off leash."  I don't quite trust Bailey yet so it'll probably be several years before he will have that freedom.  I brought a ball this time and was throwing it out into the water for Bonnie to retrieve.  Not wanting Bailey to miss out on the swimming I dragged him through the water a few times on the leash.  I love how he starts trying to shake off the water before he is even out of it yet!  


Bonnie got a few good shakes in as well! 




Thank you to my husband Christian for these great shots with a not always cooperative camera.  :)

3 comments:

Taryn said...

That's a pretty spot you have to walk in......

Boo21's Mom said...

I recognize that path! (-: I like the last photo.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

What a beautiful walk. SHE misses those lush Virginian woods.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy