Thursday, August 23, 2012

Weather

If you've been reading this here blog for very long you know I love weather -- because we never have "weather" in the San Diego area. 70 degrees with blue skies year-round is not weather. (I'm only exaggerating a little.)

I spent the first five of my 59 years in Michigan or on the East Coast and I truly believe I was imprinted with a love of weather (and trees) that has been frustrated by the last 54 years in San Diego!

I'm in Boston for a conference and haven't had much time for sightseeing. But I've seen more weather (in the form of beautiful clouds) in slightly less than 48 hours than I would see at home in slightly less than 48 days!

Here are just a few photos I've managed to take (from my balcony.)

2 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Gorgeous. Just store those scenes in your memory and see them again whenever you want to.

We tried 5 times with that word verification thing yesterday....and then gave up.

Hopefully it will work today.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Boo21's Mom said...

Views worth storing up! (I took that nasty comment moderation of...we'll see what happens with spam! Thanks for letting me know it gave you trouble!)