Saturday, August 6, 2011

Well

Well. Glenn and I are finishing our last day of vacation in the San Juan islands off the coast of Washington State. We've had a great time, and I'm
Anxious to see my girls again!

I thought I had everything technological worked out so I could blog on-the-go, but it didn't work out that way!

Maybe it was just as well--we only saw one corgi, a lovely Pem by the name of Lady Grace Elizabeth. She and her family, and Glenn, our friends Dale and Nancy and I were visiting the lavender fields on San Juan Island. I have her photo, but it is being held captive by a camera and iPad that will not play nice and communicate!

So, until we are back home again and can use the "mother" computer to get access to the bulk of my photos, I'll leave you with the little gal above: Rosie of Lopez Island. Photo taken at Agate Beach State park.

1 comment:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

As we are NOT technical terriers...we totally understand.

Forget technology and just enjoy yourselves. Rosie is a sweetie.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella