Monday, April 11, 2011

Jump!

I was itching to try the girls on the jump that came in the agility set. Glenn wasn't home to take photos for me so I think the fact that they both "JUMP!"'d multiple times AND I managed to photograph them doing so is pretty cool.

Here is Pumpkin's second jump. (She knocked the stick down the first time)
I was so intent on catching Darby, that I didn't notice my shadow until after I had uploaded the photos.


Here's Pumpkin trying it again!

I think we're going to have a lot of fun this summer!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

It looks like both girls have an interest! It won't be long before the bug bites, and you are looking for a class :-)

Sammy said...

I think Darby looks like a natural!

Brother Sammy

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Looks like they both enjoy it!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Boo21's Mom said...

I can't believe I managed to get them to jump and take pictures at the same time. Darby remembered from the short agility class we took last year, but Pumpkin caught on right away.