Thursday, February 10, 2011

My alarm clock is on the fritz!

My alarm clock is on the fritz.  It never was very precise--it would go off at 4:00 am one morning and 4:30 the next (once it even sounded at 3:45!!)  But, it reliably got me up in time to do what I needed and wanted to do before having to go to work.

Well, fortunately I have the day off today because this little alarm clock of mine 
has started waking up at 5:30--at least a full hour later than she got me used to! 
Now, getting up at 4:00 never bothered me, but I have to admit I am happier with 5:00.  

I'm just going to have to change my morning routine and start using a REAL alarm clock! 

1 comment:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Kendra is our alarm clock....breakfast and dinner. Never fails (occasionally off during time changes.) BUT she waits until 6 a.m.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella