Friday, December 17, 2010

Look what Bonnie is up to!

Remember Bonnie?  Look what fun she had yesterday -- and presumably will have again today since her human has the day off. 



I wish I could figure out how to capture and post the videos Erika took yesterday.  Her Virginia neighbors must think she and her husband are real crazy Southern Californians, videoing each other smiling and laughing as they shoveled snow from their front walk! 

Bonnie scampered around in the snow, but seemed a bit confused once the tennis ball became encrusted with icy snow.

I sure wish I could walk down that snowy path with them!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Woohoo! Thanks for posting about Bonnie! I bet she loved the snow! I know my guys do!

Upload Erika's video to YouTube and then use their "embed" code in your blog. It only takes a few minutes to set up an account. Blogger has an upload feature as well, but it is pretty slow...

Anonymous said...

What fun! Look forward to the video. Haven't seen snow for awhile. When you manage YouTube maybe you can help us. We keep trying.

Snake Oak Farm said...

This picture was taken right before I fell on my BUTT! I have done that twice in two days! I guess California girls don't know how slippery snow is :)