Thursday, July 22, 2010

A New Series: Say Yes to the Pumpkin!

"Say Yes to the Pumpkin!" reveals the inner workings of the one middle aged woman, Melissa J., and her attempt to convince her husband to acquire a second Cardigan Welsh Corgi puppy named Coedwig's American Pie "Pumpkin."  Part fashion show [not really,] and part family therapy, the series uncovers the hurdles Melissa faces to convince Glenn of the wisdom of again being a two dog family. 

Stayed tuned for these exciting shows coming soon to this blog: "Desperation in the Living Room,"  "Mamma Drama, where Melissa Reminds Glenn 'If Mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy,'" [that punctuation has me puzzled...] and "One is not enough!"*


* This is the real title of July 30th showing of "Say Yes to the Dress" [which I have never watched, but have heard about] depicting the travails of one bride determined to wear three different dresses at her "over-the-top" wedding.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I am enjoying looking through your blog! Thanks for leaving me the URL.

Your story with getting Pumpkin is very similar to mine for first, getting Wilson, and then adding Jimmy. When our old boy Dylan passed on, I started looking for a new Cardi pretty quickly as I didn't want J. getting too comfy with no dog hair in the house. So we had Wilson within about 5 weeks. When I wanted to add Jimmy, J. was ADAMANTLY against the idea. I didn't try your cute methods of persuasion, but did eventually get my way, bumpy though the road was! And now, J. loves that Jimmy more than anything. Just loves him!

betty said...

LOL; I'm glued to the seat to watch more of this series; I hope it is a mini series and not one that runs for a very long time. I hope Glenn says yes sooner than later :)

betty