Monday, March 29, 2010

On my way to a second Corgi

Erika loves saying that Corgis (including her Bonnie) shed enough to make a second one in no time.

The truth of that has been becoming evident in our house this spring.  And was really evident yesterday morning when  just 10-15 passes over Darby with a "Furminator"  produced this Corgi puppy-sized ball of hair.  




YES! It is disgusting that I put that ball of hair on the kitchen table!  Please be assured that I cleaned the table with anti-bacterial spray afterward.  Which I do before we eat or prepare food off any countertop or table. And, if you don't trust me, next time before you have dinner at my house, feel free to ask me to clean the table in your presence. Just like we're being told to ask our health care providers to wash their hands  in our presence.  I promise not to be offended.

2 comments:

betty said...

I trust that you did clean the table, if I ever have a meal with you, you wouldn't have to clean it in my presence :)

can you believe the amount of fur?? I have heard those furminators are good thihngs to have. I might need to get one myself

have a good day!

betty

Anonymous said...

Oh! Yes! We know this well. Buddy also sheds when he gets nervous or excited. The hair flies! I've never heard of a furminator. I gotta get one of those.

Becky