Monday, December 28, 2009

Finally! Someone is sleeping in the cute little bed!

Erika and Darby's breeder, Leda, convinced me to have Darby sleep in a crate rather than in the cute little dog bed I purchased and lovingly placed under the little desk I use as a night stand on my side of the bed.

Of course, they were right. A crate is the right place for a puppy.

But a cute little dog bed is just the right place for a very well behaved, very reliably house-trained, six year old dog:




P.S. Check out the December 28 post here.    Cute dog; cute tags.
P.P.S.(Erika and Leda, I mentioned Bonnie and Arkansas/Coedwig in my write up; but the blog owner chose what to include in the post.) 

2 comments:

betty said...

she looks so adorable in that bed :)

betty

Amy said...

Bonnie looks comfy! Also, that post about Darby is adorable! Great pics!

~Amy :)