Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gift ideas

If you're looking for a gift for a corgi lover, I can recommend a sweet book that I mini-reviewed last year.
I guess I am supposed to disclose that I stand to gain nothing by recommending the book or the book seller.

If you're looking for a gift for someone who loves primitive furniture or hand-made, not-mass-produced furniture--furniture like our beautiful new Darby-colored table
check out Old Colony Primitives. Art and Stephanie create beautiful primitive-style decorative and useful pieces, smalls as well as large furniture pieces such as our beautiful table.  I guess I am supposed to disclose that I stand to gain nothing from either Art or Stephanie for plugging their website.  Well, nothing monetary that is.  I might get another slice of lemon meringue pie the next time we visit their lovely Saltbox!

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Books always make good presents, and I think you should get a whole lemon meringue pie:)

Boo21's Mom said...

Francesca, I would almost say books make the BEST presents...but furniture isn't bad, either! (-: