Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, dear Bonnie!

Today is Bonnie's 6th birthday!

Here she is around 9 weeks old.  Look at those ears!

 

Awwww!  Wasn't she cute? 
  

I know Erika is sad to be away from Bonnie on her birthday.*   So, Glenn, Darby and I will help Bonnie celebrate  with something real yummy!

Happy Birthday Granddaughter dog!

* (Happily, Christian was able to fly out to Virginia to spend the long weekend with Erika.  They'll be together on their first Valentine's Day as a married couple and Erika will, no doubt, show Christian all around Fredericksburg and Bethesda and points in between.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's me Buddy!
What a Valentine present 6 years ago. She was and is a real cutie.
Lots of luv to all of you.

Luv,
Buddy

Buddy P.S. I don't mind being 2nd, or 3rd when it comes to the ears. I don't want to get the nickname "Dumbo". Even though he is cute. I'd rather be remembered for my prowess. I am Buddy, here me roar!

betty said...

happy birthday to Bonnie! cute as a pup and adorable as a grown lady :)

glad Christian/Erika were able to spend some time together, especially on a romantic weekend :)

(we went over to Laguna today; even there was warm; we registered about 82 here today; loving it for sure :)

betty

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Bonnie! :)

~Amy :)