Sunday, August 18, 2013

These last few days

These last few days -- the last few weeks, really I guess -- I seem to have run out of things to talk about here.  My camera has been on leave, too.  I just haven't felt inspired to take many photos, and when I do, I can't think of anything clever to say about them.  This is not good for a blog! I'm hoping my blogger's-block goes away soon, but until then, here are just a few shots of the past few days.








 







We cleaned out the overgrown vegetation in this planter which gives Darby access to the grill counter.  Pumpkin doesn't jump up there and I wish Darby wouldn't either! 

8 comments:

Jackie Bouchard said...

Love the tongue shot! Great photos. "Access to the grill" seems like a dangerous thing for a pup to have! Rita would love that!

Scooter said...

Wow, I sometimes have trouble with blog-block too! BOL I like to look around Blogville for some fun event to join in with or post about. We always have something going on that's easy and good material. You can try my Blogville Community Calendar at bccalendarDOTblogspotDOTCOM if you're interested in some of the happenings.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Taryn said...

Love the kitty paws!

I hear you on the blogger's block! I've got nothing right now. Even WWW is in danger! (the horror!) I carry my camera every day but it all looks like the same ol', same ol'...If it bores me, it's gotta bore the readers!

Fay said...

I especially like the first two photos--alike, yet so different!

Boo21's Mom said...

Fay, thanks for noticing! Taryn, thanks for commiserating. Sarge, thanks for the ideas;I'll check them out. Jackie, we're going to be restricting access to that grill rel quickly!

Sammy said...

Hey Darby--You are an Aunt. I am the proud father of 6 little cuties with Miss Sandie. Three blue merles and 3 black and whites. What do you think about that? But you never thought you would be an Auntie. :-).

Your Brother Sammy.

Boo21's Mom said...

Congratulations, Sammy! If those kids of yours are anything like you, Darbs and Buddy, they're gonna be great dogs! So good to hear from you! Can't wait to see photos. (Checked your site and don't see them, yet.)

Lois said...

Harry's paws on blanky is the cutest pic, though I love them all