Saturday, September 12, 2009

I wonder why

Darby sometimes does something really funny when we are playing fetch.

I'll throw the ball, she'll run after it, scoop it up, then run in a circle where she picked it up before running back to me. She doesn't do it every time and sometimes she runs in the circle twice before starting back to me.

It's the strangest thing and, of course, she has never done it when I had my camera ready on the video setting!

This photo has nothing to do with the running in circles, but it's cute!



2 comments:

betty said...

does she run really crazy and fast in a circle? Koda does it too sometimes. I'm not sure if it is part of their corgi instincts with herding coming out or what but it is funny to watch

betty

Boo21's Mom said...

Betty--she does sometimes run really crazy and in circles and even figure eights, but this is different. This is just a nice, gentle trot in a circle around where she picked up the ball. Almost seems like she is catching her breath before running back to me.

Funny creatures, aren't they?